Located in Great Bend, New York near the bridge
to Fort Drum is the quiet Trinity Chapel now owned
by the 4 River Valleys Historical Society.
The Chapel was built in 1875 due to the efforts
of Mary Bradford Sterling Clark on a plot of land
donated by her husband George Clark. It is Gothic
in design and retains its century old beauty and
It was furnished on July 15,
1875, and consecrated on
September 25th of that year by Bishop D. D. Huntington.
On Easter Sunday, 1885 the Chapel was rededicated
after being renovated and improved.
is available for weddings and other appropriate
services upon request.